Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A few more things

We're able to check a few more things off our Need To Do / Need To Buy list this weekend. We got the changing table from Bill and Pam into the baby's room and it fits perfectly. Judy came on Monday and got us a crib matress, a baby sling/carrier and some other odds and ends. (She also got Joseph a SpongeBob Matchbox car set that he has not stopped playing with all day.) SO now we're doing ok, I feel like we're pretty much on track.

Mom also came over this weekend and helped (as in, did it all) clean the living room and Joseph's room. It was awesome. Well, it still is because we've all been working on keeping it neat. That's the trick, just don't let it get bad in the first place. I just need to keep telling myself to not let the little things slid or else they turn into not so little messes.

So what's new with the baby? She weighs about 3 pounds now and is about 15 inches long. That's what the experts say anway. Given how I can feel her stretch out I think she's built more like a giraffe. A really strong giraffe. The baby is also aware of light and dark and can even smell really strong smells and that's a concept so strange to me that I can't even wrap my head around it.

I can't believe that I only have 10 weeks to go. Ack!

No comments: