Monday, January 28, 2008

Me no likey bloggy

I haven't been in much of a blogging mood lately. I guess I'm not really in a mood to do much of anything these days. I'm too busy feeling tired and puffy and achy. A few highlights of of the past week were:

-Going to Joseph's midyear conference and finding out that my very smart first grader is reading fourth grade material.

-Elle moving from her crib into a big girl bed. She made the transition without any problem at all. I on the other hand kept standing in her doorway and weeping about how I no longer have a little baby any more.

-My wedding ring has come off. I've developed a major case of sausage fingers and my ring finger was starting to turn blue. Ok, not a highlight but I just felt like sharing.

-Going to a fancy-shmancy 5 course dinner where a different wine was served with every course. Everyone in our group of six drank but me. Drunk people are a lot less fun to be around when you're the only sober one. Seriously, I was kind of embarrassed for some of them a couple of times.

-Realizing that there are only 28 days left until my due date. I still think I won't make it that far. That's ok though because I am really ready to be done with this pregnancy. I'm looking forward to having ankles again.

-Getting over my pink eye without anyone else catching it. W00t for non-gooey eyes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, 8 months pregnant would put me in not much of a mood for anything.

Emily

Anonymous said...

Hope you start to feeling better soon.

I hated not having ankles.

Anonymous said...

Countdown. Hugs and good thoughts.