Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The rarest kind of photo


I went to a get together of Minnesota surrogates last Saturday. While we were all together we took a picture of the six of us who are currently pregnant. I saw the pictures and to my great surprise I didn't totally hate the way that I looked in them. I'm looking rather voluptuous but hey, I never claimed to be a skinny girl. So here I am, 33 weeks pregnant and still feeling pretty good.

(I'm trying really hard not to think too much about my uncle today. Every time I do I start to get weepy and then when I tear up my face starts to really hurt. It sucks to cry with a sinus infection. I'm trying to keep myself distracted.)

6 comments:

Al said...

pssssh, who are you kidding? you look hot, girl :)

Anonymous said...

Haven't you heard? Pregnancy is hot nowadays.

Anonymous said...

You look good in my opinion :)

StickyKeys said...

You look lovely, I'm sorry to hear about your Uncle. Losses are hard, especially so close to home. Hope you get to feeling better.

Anonymous said...

You look great! Oh, the gorgeous shiny pregnant hair. So pretty. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so behind on my blog reading. You are the cutest pregnant woman ever!

-andi