Monday, March 31, 2008

Now with 97% more randomness

A snowplow just drove by our house at about 90 miles an hour. Yes, a snowplow. Because it's snowing out today. Why do I live in this effing state anyway?

When I took Joseph to see "Horton Hears a Who" I actually got weepy as all the Whos were chanting "We! Are! Here!". What the hell is wrong with me? Who does that? It's a good movie though so you should go see it. Let my know if you cried during that scene so that I won't feel so alone and pathetic in my weepyosity.

Guess what I made for dinner the other night!
Joseph said: I hate yolky!
Elle said: I love pinnochi!

The drug dealers across the street had one of their cars repossessed last week. I guess if you're going to have drug dealers living across the street from you I guess it's probably best to have ones that have not been able to achieve a lot of financial success. Because they're not very good drug dealers. I'm trying to look at this positively ok?

I miss my Sucks Sucks gang. Where my bitches at?

This morning I weighed myself immediately before and immediately after going to the bathroom. I weighed more after I went to the bathroom. That doesn't seem possible.

Here's a message board icon avatar I really like but will never have an occasion to use:

That's all for today.

5 comments:

The Laundress said...

Ha! I'm cracking up at all of this!

Ferdinand the Duck said...

What up, lady? I'm around, I just have nothing interesting to say lately.

Ben said...

"This morning I weighed myself immideatly before and immediatly after going to the bathroom. I weighed more after I went to the bathroom. That doesn't seem possible."

Christ, I hate that. It's like I've got helium poop.

Sophie Treadmill said...

Hey, I'm around, I'm just incredibly busy because we've got a show going on and there's only 5 weeks left in the semester with all the final projects that entails. I really want to talk to you!

Chris said...

Do I count as part of the "Sucks Sucks" gang in any w, s or f? To be honest I have nothnig to say except "WHEE! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" but it's not as though it's stopping me.