Friday, June 15, 2007

It feels like burning

Holy crap. I think I hit a nerve when I gave myself my shot last night. In the past 24 hours I've gone from "Hey, that's a little sore" to "Holy mother of god! My leg is on fire! It burns! It burns! Will nothing release me from this hellish torment?"

Ok, I exaggerate. A little. But it's seriously killing me. Everything from my lower back to my toes aches and burns. It's slightly better when I'm sitting but laying down and standing both hurt like hell. Now I'm all nervous about my shot tonight. I don't want to damage both legs like this. Just having the one sore leg has turned me into a huge baby.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, I so hope this gets better for you. You are being so very brave.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Oh I'm so sorry, I remember those days. You will be okay!

Sophie Treadmill said...

Awww...Sorry to hear about that. I know you're tough though and will be okay. I know that can't be fun! Just hang in there and it will be alright. (says the gal who has never been through this).

Oh, and BTW, the microdermabrasion doesn't hurt at all...and I'm a big 'ol wimp. The lady that worked on me didn't recommend it for me...It turns out I just needed to start moisturizing and using a gentle cleanser. My skin is finally back to the way it used to be! Just from seeing a couple of your pics, it looks like you have great skin.