Thursday, May 19, 2005

Tape, rope and a speaker

About 5 minutes before Joseph's bus came today he started crying and saying he couldn't go to school because he hadn't done his science project. Nothing I said could convince him that he didn't have to do a project for school. He got all frantic and said "Quick! Bring me a rope and some tape and a speaker! Grandma has some tape because she is a office person and we can get some rope from Grandpa because he used it when he used to be a cowboy and he has a speaker from when he was a jail guy and he used to talk to all his other policeman. And don't look at my Scooby Doo and the Zombie book because that has all the instructions for my secret project. You can just tie the rope to the speaker but that's all. Ok, get that stuff!"

I honestly don't even know what to say to him sometimes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you have to say anything to him? If yer young'un says git the rope, ya git the gall durn rope!
Oops, sorry. I was having a flashback to when I used to be a cowboy.
YF

Anonymous said...

Zoinks.
Beany