Monday, April 18, 2005

14 weeks

I'm 14 weeks pregnant today.

I have been feeling pretty good this past week but the last day or so have been kind of rough. I was actually getting muscle cramps in my abdomen today from throwing up so hard. I was feeling a little better later and I was able to eat this afternoon. This has to end soon, right?

I met with the case worker from the school Joseph would be going to kindergarten at today. He was really nice and answered a lot of questions that I had. I'm going to hold off on registering Joseph for school for a few days though. His pre-school teacher is going to try to find out about the K teachers Joseph could have. We both agree that he would do better with a certain kind of teacher. One who's firm but not so firm that they can't be flexible with Joseph's needs. Anyway, once she's gotten some info for me I'm going to go ahead and register him.

Mom came over today and helped me clean, clean, clean. It's always nice to have someone come and help organize. Sometimes you just don't know where to start with stuff when you're right in the middle of it but someone else can help figure out where to put things or how to turn one huge, unmanagable projects into a bunch of small, do-able ones. Anyway, that was nice and we got a lot done. She's going to come again next Monday and work on Joseph's room and playroom with me while he's at school. It's impossible to get rid of anything while he's around so it can really only be done when he's at school.

That's all for now, we're late for Joseph's Monday night class!

No comments: