Monday, April 11, 2005

Week 13

I forgot to mention earlier that I am 13 weeks along today. This is the average time when morning sickness ends. Of course every person I talk to continues to tell me horror stories about their brother's friend's uncle's mother who had morning sickness for 46 weeks and lost 75 pounds. So, I guess it could be worse.

Timothy (the Reiki master) told me that he thinks the baby is a boy. When I was being worked on by the class he said he felt a surge of energy in me at one point and he sahd "Oh, the little guy wok up!" When I asked him why he said "little guy" he said he just had a sense that the baby is a boy. I told him I thought so too so now I'll be very curious to see what the ultrasound shows at 20 weeks.

Why don't I have any raw cookie dough in my house?

No comments: