Monday, April 25, 2005

My pet peeve

One thing that I hate, I mean really, really hate is when I go out to eat and my order gets screwed up. It's 10 times worse when you get drive-thru or take out because then you can's just send it back. We went to Bravo Burrito tonight to grab some dinner and I ordered a beef burrito and Jesse ordered some chicken thing with super hot sauce. When we got home I took one bit of my burrito and my mouth was on fire. They had put Jesse's hot sauce on my burrito. It was so hot that it was just painful. Jesse offered to swap with me but I didn't like what he had ordered at all. I would have gone back to complain (or called) but I am planning on going back tomorrow to hit them up for a donation for the Relay for Life. But it still bugs me, especially since it has happened 3 out of the last 5 times I have gotten food from a restaurant.

No comments: