Thursday, April 14, 2005

Pray for MoJo!

Ok, nobody is going to get the title of this entry but it makes me laugh and it pretty much sums up how I feel today. I want to curl up in a ball on the bathroom floor and sleep for the rest of the day.

Last night Joseph slipped trying to get out of the tub and knocked his chin pretty good. He split it open just a little bit and cried very dramatically until he was told he could go back into the bath tub for a little while. It didn't really bleed much but he does have a little cut. He got to pick out a fancy bandaid (he picked a some kind of monster thing) and that seemed to help a lot. He looks kind of cute with it on his chin. He won't let me do Reiki on him though, he thinks it will hurt for some reason. I'll have to try again tonight while he's sleeping although last time I tried that he woke up and accused me of doing "sneaky Reiki" on him.

Well, I'm off to spend some quality time with my empty ice cream bucket! Pray for MoJo........

1 comment:

Stimey said...

The helper monkey!